OnlineEducation.com strives to be the definitive resource for college leaders, faculty, and students researching online education. According to the latest data, the vast majority of colleges now offer online degree programs, including some of the largest and most prestigious universities in the country. Online enrollments are also at an all-time high. These trends underscore online education’s growing significance and influence in the field of higher education.
Despite its mainstream adoption, online education is still young and expanding rapidly. Reliable information is vital for the academics responsible for designing and delivering ever more effective online programs, and for the students who will ultimately enroll in them. OnlineEducation.com’s goal is to build a comprehensive resource that delivers this information in an accessible, easy-to-understand format. To do this we:
- Extensively research online learning and degree programs using proprietary data and other qualified sources.
- Carefully analyze this information to uncover important details and trends.
- Translate and report these insights clearly and reliably.
- Build program listings that are meticulously researched, accurate and accessible.
- Review and update information continuously to keep our resources up-to-date.
Creating quality resources takes time. OnlineEducation.com will thoroughly research and review every online degree program in a given discipline prior to publication. Please bear with us as we release material across major areas of online study slowly, one-by-one.
OnlineEducation.com appreciates your feedback. If you have questions, suggestions, or comments about anything presented on our site–or if you work with an online program not yet represented here–please visit our contact us page and let us know.